“You shouldn’t have to have powerful friends to have powerful information.” – Denise Hamilton
Watch Denise Work
- NPR- Houston Entrepreneur’s Website Connects Harvey Victims With Helpers
- Forbes- From Real Estate to Tech Startup as an Over 40, African-American Female Founder
- Huffington Post- No I Don’t Want to Mentor You. Let Me Tell You Why.
- High Drive TV- Women Mean Business
- KHOU – Shaping Houston
- Startup Masters
- Huffington Post – Stop Doing the Office Housework
- High Drive TV – Business Makers
- Ebony Magazine- Building Black Family Wealth
- Houston Chronicle- Get Set to Watch Denise Hamilton Work
- The Fierce Entrepreneur- From Fortune 500 Executive to Social Entrepreneur
- Xconomy- WatchHerWork Uses Crowdsourced Videos to Empower Professional Women
- Houston Business Journal- We Need To Address Harassment Now In The Time of #MeToo
- Crossroads- Learning How to Combat Sexual Harassment
- Abilene Christian University Chapel
- Podcast – Brilliance: Leadership Learning
- ABC- A Houston Entrepreneur Wants to Provide 25,000 Mentors to Working Women Everywhere
- Ignite Presentation at Texas Lyceum
- Observer-VCs Give Tech Industry an F on Diversity—Here’s How to Fix That
- Startup University- How to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Tech
- Discover Your Inner Awesome
Denise has been one of the best reviewed speakers of all time. We have female employees all over the world. She was able to engage them at all levels. She is a master at what she does.Merlex Harris
Our members left Denise’s presentation ready to take on the world. She helps you get out of your own way to activate the possible.Denisha Ellis-Broussard
Denise knows what women want. More importantly, she knows what they need and how to reach them. She tells it like it is. She is a master communicator.Cerissa de la Rosa
Denise breathes real life into business concepts with straight talk and life experience. She makes it real and actionable.Stephanie Campbell
DENISE HAMILTON BIO
DENISE HAMILTON is Founder and CEO of WatchHerWork.com, a digital learning platform for professional women. Denise is a highly requested speaker and trainer as well as media personality whose platform has reached and served thousands of women all over the world. At WatchHerWork, Denise has archived the professional experiences of hundreds of women to build a a library of over 6,000 videos with one goal in mind: closing the gap for today’s professional women by giving them the advice they need when they need it.
As Founder of WatchHerWork, Denise has developed workshops and programs that have empowered the lives of women, and altered the trajectory of careers and businesses all over the country. To do this, she built upon her over 25 years experience as a corporate executive with Fortune 500 companies like AOL and CBRE, as well as her experience as an entrepreneur and as a mentor to thousands of women over the course of her career.
Denise has appeared on NPR, ABC, Fox, and the Root.com. She has been featured in Huffington Post, Ebony Magazine, Xconomy, Black Enterprise, and the Houston Business Journal. She was named one the 41 Most Fascinating People in Houston by the Houston Chronicle and one of Houston’s Most Influential Women by Houston Woman Magazine.
Denise believes that you shouldn’t have to have powerful friends to have powerful information. She is committed to making sure that the information needed for women to build a business, climb the corporate ladder, and get on boards is available to every woman and the men that support them.
At WatchHerWork, Her life is your lesson.
Press inquiries contact Misty Starks Misty@MistyBlueMedia.com
To book Denise for your event contact Denise Hamilton email@example.com